I have been playing with my new incolours again this week and I just love sweet sugarplum, I think this is my favourite out of the five.
I have used the sketch design from the CAS colours and sketches blog to start getting creative. I love butterflies and this sketch worked perfectly with the watercolour wonders set.
I love the fact that you can layer this stamp set over each other and create so many different images using different colours. I’ve used different shades of the same colour, Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum and Rose Red which all compliment each other.
If you would like to create this card keep checking back for my online tutorial or purchase the products from my online shop. All of the details are below.
- Butterfly Basics Clear Bundle 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Love & Affection Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad 
Tools & Adhesive
Please note the Love & Affection stamp set and Sweet Sugarplum ink pad are not available until the new catalogue arrives on June 1st.
Happy Crafting Sarah xx